· Added tab TheHike->CautionaryNoteMy impressions after recently completing the full
· Added tab Transportation->AcademyParking40 cars from our group can park in the
SF Police Academy Parking lot.
· Added tab TheTeam on the top level menuTells about the people in the orange vests
· Release of Liability Disclaimer must be signed at sign up on the day of the hike.
· On home page, added names of team members that will help lead walk.
· Numerous typo corrections.
· Opened registration early: Mar 7 instead of April 1
· If April 28 date has to be postponed, it will not be rescheduled for May 5. Instead,
at a later date it will be rescheduled for some time in the Fall.
· Reformatted the Mission Statement (on the main menu bar).
· Added Connections tab (abbreviated CnXns) to main menu bar.
· Several Corrections to Transportation->Driving-To-Walk page.
· Canceled Part 4 of our planned walk.
· Changed meet and departure time for Petaluma Sponsored carpools
· Added Warning to Home Page and Transportation->Driving-To-Walk alerting people
to possible traffic delays the day of our hike.
· On Transportation->SponsoredCarpools page, added offer by Richard Kempe to form
a carpool from the Napa area.
· Updated Noe Valley Walk map on TheHike->Part3 page.
· Emphasized walk is for both moderate and hard-core hikers.See Home page, tab TheHike->Introduction,
and tab Register/Cancel->Register.
· Added pop-up photos of Glen Canyon Wildflowers and Feathered Friends brochures.See
· Revised TheHike->Introduction to state that Meeting Place has been changed from
Christopher Playground to SF Police Academy Parking Lot.
· Revised Transportation->Driving-To-Walk by adding clarifications to last 1/3 mile.
· Revised Transportation->Driving-From-Walk by adding clarifications to first 1/3
· Added alternate driving instructions, in case of major congestion due to Doyle
Drive construction to Transportation->Driving-To-Walk.
· Emphasized SF Police Academy address
o It was already stated on Transportation->Driving-to-Walk page. I changed it to
o Still on Transportation->Driving-To-Walk page, I added to map pointed to by linkClick
to view (and optionally print) Detail Map Nbr 2
o Added address to Transportation->Parking->AcadmemyParking page.
· Updated Transportation->SponsoredCarpools page for new departure times for Santa
Rosa and Petaluma carpools.
· Expired Website
o Home Page (including registration counter)
o Registration pages
Major Updates to Website